Copyright Notice, Disclaimers, and Warnings
All the information, including but not limited to reports, tables, diagrams, maps photographs and articles, contained on the Arafura website (www.arultd.com) is supplied for the benefit of those parties with an interest in Arafura Resources Ltd (the “Company”) and is not specific advice to any party or person.
This Website does not provide investment advice or financial product advice, nor any recommendation to deal in any securities, including the Company’s shares or options.
Information supplied on the Website is based on publicly available information, internally developed data, and other sources. Users should note that the following qualifications and limitations.
- Information on the Website may be changed at any time, and from time to time, without notice.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information presented on the Website is accurate, the information may contain factual errors or omissions, typographical errors, and other inaccuracies.
- Information contained on the Website is supplied on the condition and understanding that the Company (and its related bodies corporate and their directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, assigns and affiliates) does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information, files, and documents.
- The Website may contain statements which constitute “forward-looking statements”. Such statements are only expectations or beliefs and are subject to inherent risks, assumptions and uncertainties which could cause actual values, results, or performance achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the Website. No representation or warranty, express or implied is made by the Company that any forward-looking statement contained in this Website will occur, be achieved, or prove to be correct. You are cautioned against relying upon any forward-looking statement.
- When an opinion, expectation or belief is expressed on the Website, it is based on (and subject to) the specific assumptions and limitations mentioned or referred to on the Website.
- Users should seek expert or professional independent advice before making use of, or relying on, the information on the Website. You should obtain professional advice and carry out your own independent investigations and assessment of the information in the Website, including all assumptions and limitations on which statements are based, (including any assumptions) before acting.
The Company will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost, or liability suffered or incurred by a user arising out of or regarding:
- use of the Website or any site linked to the Website;
- reliance on the information contained on the Website; and
- any decisions made (including investment decisions) based on information on the Website.
- The limitation of liability above applies in relation to direct, indirect, and consequential loss, including loss of revenue, loss of profit and loss of business opportunity.
- Where links to other sites are provided on the Website, the Company does not approve or endorse those sites or their contents.
- Information on the Website which is attributed to a named third-party source has not been checked or verified by the Company.
If this Website contains copyright material of which the Company (or its subsidiary) is the owner then all rights in relation to that material are reserved by the copyright owner.
The information available on the Website may be freely downloaded for the user’s personal use, however the information & must not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, or modified for any other purpose without the prior written permission of the Company.